For more details email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Odometer: 116, 434
Motor mileage: 20, 388
* I purchased this car on 5/24/2003 at 24, 649 miles. I have the certificate of title included with the car’s
* Autocheck and Vincheck and Carfax run a clean history. I can provide copies to prospective car buyers.
*The car had preventative maintenance work on the valve guides, valve seats and had a valve cleaning on 7/2010 at
96, 046 miles. The detailed service records of what was done are included in the car's service records. All Porsche
OEM parts. At this time, the air filters and fuel filter were replaced with Porsche OEM parts; spark plugs, spark
plug wires, distributor cap and rotors, fuel injector o-rings were also OEM replaced. The total cost was ~ $6500
* My mechanic is in Los Gatos, CA, and is available, if required, to discuss the work.
* The engine low and high-end torque and acceleration are better than when I purchased the car in 2003.
* As indicated in the Autocheck odometer section, the car has been garaged and only driven ~ 20 miles/month (for
maintenance) for the last 2 ½ years (2013 onwards).
* 7/2015 Maintenance: The fluids were replaced and an oil change was performed per the mechanic, as the car is not
being used much. This has kept the car engine in perfect tune. Total cost was ~ 900.00 USD.
* The car has passed CA smog each year that it was required (see Autocheck). The latest CA smog was passed in 2015.
*no failed emissions tests at any time!
* Original owner was a Porsche fanatic that had the car garaged and covered, and averaged about 3000 miles per
*All oil changes, engine work, maintenance, etc are available in the service records.
*California only car.
* The car has never been used on a track at any time.
* There are absolutely no oil leaks!
Details on the car:
*I took high-res digital photos both indoors and outdoors to illustrate how clean the original paint is (Midnight
Blue Metallic). I have more photos if required.
* The car is completely OEM stock except for the following:
1. On 3/24/04 the windows were tinted. (Lifetime warranty is included in the service records).
2. A high performance suspension was installed on the car (see below for details). The suspension
only has 8000 miles on it. The suspension was installed on 12/2011 and the details of the installation, including
the alignment, is included in the service records.
* The stock suspension was replaced with a Bilstein High Performance PSS 10 coilover kit on 12/16/2011 at 108, 588
miles. It has only 8k miles on it. The P/N is 48-132688. Stiffness is set to 5/10, but can be changed to suit
your driving needs and requirements. Sway bars are Heavy duty H&R, 26 mm front (P/N 70953) and 24 mm rear (P/N
71953). Total cost ~ $5000 USD. The details are included in the service records.
* The car handles much better than the stock 911 suspension.
*Cloth Velcro dash cover. The dash is completely flawless.
* AC blows very cold, heater blows very hot.
* Body is straight, no rust, no dents, no dings.
*Always garage kept and covered with first and present owner.
* Paint is original. Midnight Blue Metallic special
* Small rock chips on the front are commensurate with the age of the car. Please see photos. There are no large
chips on the front.
* Seats are very clean. Dual tone special order blue/ivory interior (see photos). Driver side has more wear than
the passenger side. (The passenger side and rear seats appear new and unused). No tears or rips or redying of
leather. It’s a light color, but there are no marks or scruffs on the leather interior, or on the interior of
the doors. See photos.
* Rear spoiler functions perfectly. Manual and auto deploy and retract works perfectly.
*Top: no scratches (see photos). The electronic sunroof retraction and closure works perfectly.
* Electric windows are perfect.
*Rims are original OEM. The front right rim does have curb scruff as shown in the photo.
* All original Porsche books, folders, spare jack, air compressor are included
*Original Carrera floor mats
* Key fob is updated with new style Porsche OEM key fob from Porsche of Germany (~ $500 USD to replace and code the
key). See photo. The purchase and details are i